Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Welcome!

Right now, the only Membership perk is early registration, and there aren't any races with early registration setup yet :/ We'll add more perks as we think of them.

You also have the option of setting up a profile page. If you already have a public profile page where you log your mileage, I can just create a link to that page.

If you don't already have something, and if you'd like a profile page, we can set up a blog for you.SGT Jay's Profile will be temporarily set to public so that you can see an example of what this may look like.

You can also see an example of what SGT Jay's Profile would look like if it were linked to his Marathon Maniacs profile.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know. This sounds crazy because a lot of you know that I prefer running by myself, but I'm trying to get more people out here for these events. I know that most of you enjoy running with others. If you have a suggestion, we'll try it because this page was set up solely for you, the Member.

No comments:

Post a Comment