Sunday, November 13, 2011

Winter Races, Inclement Weather Course, Consumption Double, and Special Events

Running in Boone during the Winter months is about as popular as the Members' Area appears to be, so I thought I'd combine the two.

For those of you who have never had the pleasure of running the Inclement Weather Course, you'll have an opportunity again this year. The course is located at 152 Chase Hill Dr., and there should be plenty of parking available. The lady who lives here usually lets me sleep over, so we should have access to the home (bathrooms, kitchen area, post-race shower, heat and couch, etc.).



Consumption Double
It just makes sense to have it at the house. Logistically (and legally), it's probably the best way to do this.

If anyone is interested, contact me, and we'll figure out a date that works. The first person to contact me gets first dibs on picking a date for this, and if nobody contacts me within 2 weeks, I'll just go ahead and pick a date.

It will be open to the public immediately after a date is set. Right now, this stuff is only open to you guys.


Special Events
I'm not dragging all that shit out to the Greenway. If you want to do the Bench Press Marathon or the Combine, you'll have to come to the Inclement Weather Course (or run the Greenway and drive over here within the allotted time).

These events will be scheduled, but you won't have to drink during the PBR/Guinness Marathon if you don't want to, and you won't have to lift weights at the Combine or Bench Press runs. Also, if you want to try for PBR/Guinness or Bench Press Tiers at any event, you may do so; just let me know, and I can prepare it for you (it's pretty simple to set up).

No comments:

Post a Comment