Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another Idea I'm Stealing... Trading Cards.

EDIT (12/06/2011): CARDS WILL BE MADE FOR RUNNERS WHO PARTICIPATE IN THE OPENING DAY MARATHON (AT ANY DISTANCE). THEY WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE OTHERWISE.



The Marathon Maniacs have cards you can buy.

I think I'll do the same thing, but they'll be free if you want me to email them to you. If you want me to print them out on cardstock paper here at the house, I'll have to figure out what to charge you. A good way to piss off my wife is to use up all the ink in the printer without buying more ink, so I'd like to avoid that.

I'm thinking that we'll do them each year. You can submit a photo for me to use, and I'll ask you for some stats as well (to put on the back).

I'll go off of sports card formats (mainly baseball, of course), and I'll announce the pick sometime within the year.

2012 will be 1986 Topps, Baseball.

Let me know if you'd like some cards, and I'll get started on designing them. I'll do one for myself, and I'll post the example here.

No comments:

Post a Comment